If we say Alfredo sauce, we say fettuccine, because traditionally this sauce is used to accompany it. In fact, Alfredo fettuccine is a recipe itself. However, that does not mean we cannot use it to accompany other pasta (such as stuffed pasta) or even meat, poultry or seafood. It looks great with everything!
Easy Alfredo sauce recipe is an easy, quick and very versatile sauce. Also, the fact is that this sauce is perfect for any Italian pasta. In addition, it is very elegant for an important dinner with very few ingredients. Perhaps the most famous dish is the Alfredo Fettuccini which is this sauce with fettuccini pasta. So it is worth to learn easy Alfredo sauce recipe to accompany the dish that you like best. It’s very easy and quick to make!
Easy Alfredo sauce recipe:
Read More: Easy Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups thick cream milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- In a saucepan, melt the butter with the olive oil over medium-low heat.
- Add the garlic, the cream and the pepper. Cook over low heat and stir frequently using a wooden spoon. You can put some salt if you think it necessary.
- Add grated parmesan cheese. Continue to simmer for about 8 to 10 minutes; you will see that the sauce becomes thick and smooth.
- Now add the mozzarella cheese. It is important that you continue stirring so that the sauce is soft and does not burn on the bottom. Always use low heat to melt and not get out of control.
- In about 10 minutes, your sauce should be ready to use wherever you want!
A tip? You can add chopped spinach, bacon and mushrooms to make it even better.